The MBA degree from AUM’s College of Business is a flexible, convenient MBA program that can be earned by successfully completing a 10-course program, either completely online or a hybrid of online and on-campus learning. It is designed for the needs of working professionals (courses are offered in the evenings) and the core and elective courses in the program are carefully selected based on employer demand. Here are some quick facts about our MBA program:
- For candidates without a business undergraduate degree, COB allows self-paced study to meet as many as five prerequisite undergraduate courses. Alternatively, the candidate may enroll in the full courses.
- An undergraduate degree in any field and a GMAT score is required for admission to the MBA program. A GMAT waiver may be available.
- Hybrid classes meet just once per week and are supplemented with outside assignments.
- Students may complete the MBA in one year. However, completion time varies from three semesters (if starting in the Fall term) to more than two years, depending on the number of courses students take each semester and their educational background.
- Students whose undergraduate major was in business are usually exempted from some or all prerequisite courses.